9.02.2011

Go big or don't do it at all!

I have never had the desire to do this before. I have always poked fun at people for doing this. I don't know how I am going to do this. I want to over come one of my weaknesses. Be in control and I know the only way I will be able to do that is to go big and stop completely. So welcome to...
NO SUGAR SEPTEMBER
No more of this...


                                              
(I know you may be thinking oatmeal is okay to eat...not how i like it: maple and brown sugar of course with more sugar added- don't judge)
AND MORE....


Which honestly i'm okay with!! 

I am in control!! 


3 comments:

  1. Pshh... I did that for a whole YEAR, Jen! ONE MONTH is easy peasy!! You can totally do it! And Haley's on two years.. one month is nothin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. :) It'll be difficult, but you can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete