8.24.2011

Childhood memories

Today I decided to relive my child hood. The tramp was clear and covered in shade It seemed to be calling my name. I did all the tricks I used to when i was little. Starting with a cartwheel and working up to a back flip with a twist- doing every flip in between. I barely made it through. I am definitely getting older! haha I laid on the tramp reflecting on the old times I spent on that tramp. I use to wake up in the morning and be on that thing, my imagination grew, as well as many bonds. Lara (my sister) and I would be fighting like crazy inside, walk outside on the tramp and were best friends. So I guess the trampoline has been a big part of  my life and is a security to me. I have the goal to always be able to do a back hand spring on the tramp!

No comments:

Post a Comment