9.23.2011

Sometimes I have a life

Although I feel most of my time is put towards studying for my Pahophysiology class I guess I still know how to have a little fun! :) I just found out how to do these fun little collages and i'm a little addicted...

Kevin took all of us to a Raptures Game! I have been to a Rapture game every summer since I have met Jake. I was very thankful to be invited still this year with Jake gone! We had a good time playing the face game (move your face very fast and as much as you can and take a picture) if you couldn't tell!
Jessica invited me to come with her and some of her friends to a pole dancing class. It was so much fun and such a work out! 
Heather came and visited me this weekend! It was really fun to see her and be able to spend some time with her! Kendra invited us over and Mandy taught us all how to do our own glitter toes! They turned out amazing!! Very fun, easy and inexpensive- thank you Mandy!
While heather was here we got ticket to go see Mary Poppins. Heather, kaitlyn and I all went to olive garden and ate way too much food then headed to the show. We had amazing seats- like 6 rows...from the back on the top balcony. I know jealous right! But it was still amazing! The seats aren't what I have to complain about- more like the people in the seats. (stop reading if you have a weak stomach) About 5 min before intermission the lady next to me started coughing next thing I know she was throwing up next to me. I freaked out- scooted as far as I could and berried my head into heather. It was the nastiest thing of my entire life!! It got all over my chair but thank goodness it didn't get on me- only my purse. We moved during intermission and the rest of the show was wonderful!! It was quite the traumatic experience!

We had a fun sleep over then the next evening Grandma Oram made us a great dinner and had fun catching up with some old friends. Thank you heather for coming and spending some time with me!

1 comment:

  1. Love this so much!!! And love YOU even more!! Thanks for being the bestest friend ever, Jen!! XoXo :)

    ReplyDelete