8.28.2012

Temple Beauty

Sydney and I got the chance to sneak into the Brigham City temple and go on a tour before it is dedicated at the end of this month. We made the drive down without tickets hoping we would be able to still go in. We didn't have a problem and it was such a pleasant night.

 The temple is so beautiful, it is very simple but yet the feeling you can feel there even before being dedicated makes it the most elaborate place on this earth. I loved having the chance to walk through this perfect house of god and see its simple beauty. 


 After going through me and Sydney were able to sit on the grounds and have one of those talks that you just hold dear to your heart as many of our talks are. To sit there and feel the spirit as we pondered on it's beauty and discussed it was just what I needed. After Syd and I were hungry we found a little place to stop in Brigham City, I had a hard time deciding what shake to get knowing this was peach city but yet being with sydney(if you know sydney you know you have to get oreo when you are with her). I decided on oreo since it was my last shake with syd for awhile...But just my luck the lady brought sydney the wrong shake and it just happened to be peach! Immediate blessings from going to the temple. I got the best of both worlds! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment