8.28.2012

"See ya laters" are never easy

I am not good at saying goodbyes...or even see ya laters. But sometimes they have to be done and it is a good thing. My dearest friend Sydney left for china for 4 months. She is going to teach english to the little chinean children. I know that she is going to be such a great teacher, learn so much and have such a great experience! I am going to miss her though. Although she would be going away for school anyways and I wouldn't see her as much, it is different knowing that she is half way around the world. But I know our friendship will still continue to grow and be even stronger when she comes home! I love her and she means so much to me! I am truly blessed to know her and have her in my life. Good luck Sydney!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment