7.31.2011

Talk about talent!

Well spur of the moment on Saturday Night I was doing wonderful homework and my sister called my mom and said she got tickets from our friend/sister to go see Idina Menzel at dear valley! I freaked out and asked Melissa if she happen to have two more tickets she was like yeah come!! So I called up my friend Katie and we all headed to dear valley!

We made it just in time for Idina's performance. It was so incredible! Beyond words. She is such a talented lady and was so funny and fun to watch perform! She sang some songs from wicked and some that she sang on glee. I'm pretty sure I had chills the whole time! It really makes me want to work harder on my singing so I could one day be  maybe half as talented as her!


Thank you melissa!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment