7.03.2011

SUMMER

I just love summer! Spending time outside with amazing people is just the best! 
Pictures explain it all!
 Brooklyn and I Jammin in the car
 Such cute families all ready for fireworks!




 Heck YA!



Some say they don't like summer because they miss all there friends that they normally see at school and things. Well it is just the opposite for me...I get to see more of my friends in the summer! I love it!


I could not get over the fact that these kids are now taller than me! ( not hard to do) BUT STILL!!
Playing Nertz!
 Doing some tumbling
 Our cars are going to get married and have baby mazda two's!!

I could get used to some more summer....

1 comment:

  1. You are SO beautiful Jenna! I wish I could've been there spending time with you. Hope all is well! Lots of love! :) Xo

    P.s... are the boys REALLY TALLER than you now?? That is SO crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete