12.19.2010

A Week Of Lights

This week has been very exciting and eventful. Every night after work I have had something going on. But I love it that way! To start off the week I went to the zoo lights with Jake, Kendra, Lance, Kevin and Kids. It was so fun to see the pretty lights all over the place and feel the Christmas spirit in the air.



They had a little baby monkey that I wanted to just take home with me! It was so cute!!

I have never been to the zoo with the tigers up and moving around. They are always laying there being lazy but this time they were walking around and It was so cool. They are HUGE!!!
I don't know what it is about christmas lights wrapped around trees but I love it!
The reindeer taking a little rest before their big night coming up!

The next night Jake and I went down to Temple Square lights with Kendra, Lance and Lance's brothers and their wives. We parked a couple blocks away and met them at the Joseph Smith building. We were in a hurry to get to them so me and Kendra were weaving through people left and right. Jake was keeping up pretty close behind us, then we got out of the crowd. We turned around and Lance was barely in sight. So our efforts to get through the crowd quickly were completely pointless because we had to stand there and wait for Lance. We finally all met up and walked all around the lights. Going to see the lights is one thing that I look forward to every Christmas season. Like I said there is just something about Christmas trees covered in lights! After we walked around for a bit we went to Tim and Cami's house for hot chocolate. It was so much fun talking and laughing with all of them. Thank you for letting Jake and I tag along!!





A night in the spot light for Ruthie. She was performing her "Santa Baby" dance in her Christmas dance recital. She was so cute up their in her red tutu! She was the best up there! Ruthie walked onto the stage and pretty much kicked a girl off of her colored dot. Once that got settled she gave a big smile and went on with no problem. After she got done performing she walked off the stage waving to everyone. She was so super cute I was so proud of her!

Garrett loved watching the dancers. You could hardly get him to look away, he was so entertained!
I thought this picture was super cute. Ruthie loves her Jacob!
What can I say I am a proud aunt! I love you Ruthie!!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute post. I am SO glad that you got those pictures of Ruthie. Is there any way you can email them to me? Thanks... love you!

    ReplyDelete