12.12.2010

Thanksgiving!

THE BIG STORM!!! There was a storm that was talked up to be the biggest storm ever! Schools closed and people were told not to drive anywhere. People were starting to freak out going to stores to get things they need to stay in their house for the Thanksgiving weekend. When the storm came it was hardly a storm at all. Only a couple of inches fell with some strong winds. After about an hour of the "worst storm ever" there was enough snow to play in! Katie Nelson, Jake and I all got our gear on and had a fun time with what the BLIZZARD brought.

The next day My family and I headed up to Idaho for our last "Idaho thanksgiving." Ever since I can remember we have been going up to Idaho for thanksgiving spending it with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Many great traditions have been carried on through the years. I drove down with Janeal, Terry, and Tyler. It took us twice as long to get to our destination then it usually does. I guess the Blizzard did do some damage. After 4 hours of driving we made it safe. It was such a fun weekend with all the family filled with food, laughter and many more memories!
Me and Janeal were just a little squshed on the ride down the snowboards needed their own seat
First time ever being involved in BLACK FRIDAY!!
The only place we spent money was McDonalds. HAHA
One of my favorite things during Thanksgiving in Idaho is the day at the gym. Playing Volley Ball, Soccer and just havin a good time!
My cute little nephew kept us very entertained all weekend. He is so funny!
DEAL OR NO DEAL. The exciting game over the weekend. We had competitions to see who could get the highest. First mom, then tyler then I beat them all with getting 1,000,000 dollars...TWICE! I think I belong on the show!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of Gar. You need to email me a copy of it. I sure love you and love reading about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete