12.12.2010

JAZZ GAME

Me and Jake got tickets from Jake's friend Greg Tanner to go to the Jazz vs. Miami Heat game. We have been so exited to go for weeks. We went and got matching jerseys which were freakin AWESOME!!
On Wednesday the 8th of December I took my last final for the semester. I am finally done for a few weeks and I got a great reward for all my work. I got to go a great jazz game with my favorite person! Me and Jake got a bite to eat and rushed to the jazz game pumped, in our jerseys and ready to go. We haven't been to a jazz game since our first date together two years ago. So this was long waited for!! We went to pick up our tickets at will call. We went to one window and the lady there said there was nothing charged to Jake's card in other words...NO TICKETS! We went to another window of a guy with a different computer system still same thing, we had no tickets here! We started to get a little nervous and I could tell Jake was starting to get really down. They sent us to another desk to page Greg who got us the tickets. Greg came and got us and took us into some back offices and didn't know exactly what was going on. Thank goodness he has someone looking for other tickets for us and good news they were on a fire sale. So he really got us a better deal. Closer seats for a lower price. I would say worth the little bit of a stress moment we went through! So we got in and had such a fun time watching the game, bring back so many memories from our first date. Even though the Jazz lost which was really a bumber. I had a great time at the game cheering loud and having a good time! Thank you Greg for getting us those tickets and thank you Jake for taking me out and making it a great night!!:)



Last time here for two years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment