1.09.2012

Coming to a close

Well as you can tell I have really been enjoying my holiday season because I sure have been slacking on my blog. I finished up school and pulled out probably the best semester I will ever have the rest of my school life and I was very excited for a nice long break! First came celebration of graduation! I graduated with honors with my associates degree

 and Kendra got her batchlorsjealous
Then I got to enjoy the season and all the great things it brings:



Ice skating

No one can forget about the hurricane of a windstorm that hit and the historical day that church was cancelled for clean up..



Temple square more times than I can count







Christmas Parties and Celebrations

and of course....who could forget ICE FISHING!






What fun adventures this whole year brought to me!! 

Now onto a new year. As this past year has come to a close It has caused me to do much reflecting. 2011 was really a great year. I reached many goals that I never thought I would this year. I have really grown in many ways. Over all It has just been a great year and I am very excited to see what 2012 has in store for me and in which ways I will continue to grow. 

Some goals for 2012:
~continue going to the temple at least once a month~
~read at least 1 scripture if not more every day~
~Be in a play/perform~
~get into the dental hygiene program~
~keep my room cleaner~
~be better at budgeting my money~
~save money~
~get more in shape~
~run another half marathon, beating my time from last year~
~manage my time better~
~write in my journal/blogg~

I hope that 2012 goes as fast as 2011 went! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment