1.24.2012

Always need a good laugh

For Christmas Elet bought us all tickets to go see Brian Regan. If you don't know who he is look him up! He is great! It was so much fun and so hilarious Kendra was crying she was laughing so hard and my cheeks hurt for about an hour after! During the show I was thinking as I was laughing to my self and listening to others laugh around me. I am so grateful for laughter. It is the sound of pure joy and just brings a truly happy feeling! Thank you so much Elet for taking all of us!

On a different note....I have come to find out that I am bad luck when it comes to seeing shows and being in a small area with lots of people (Marry Poppin's Experience). About 5 min into the show Brooklyn got sick and lost her stomach right then and there. Onto Kendra's Lap, Elet's hair, and she sacrificed her purse for the rest! After someone came and cleaned it up and Kendra's perfume we both enjoyed the show. But sadly Brooke and Elet had to stay close to the bathroom and missed the rest of the show. I felt really bad for both of them and decided that I just shouldn't attend shows like this anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment