6.05.2011

Blog Award

My friend Kendra at The real fisch story did a "blog award" a couple weeks ago and tagged me to do it also. I was told i needed to get on it! But as i have been trying to think about fun facts about myself, it was quite difficult. It is harder then you think! 
Here's how it works:
list 7 random facts that people might not know about you (to get to know each other better!) then pass the award along to more lovely blogs.
So here are a few things I came up with...

1.  I LOVE to laugh! Anyone who knows my laugh always tends to make fun of it, I get a chipmunk, machine gun, and a hyena. But it doesn't stop me! :)

2.  I have recently learned that I have a muscle disformity, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

3. I would rather sing in front of a million people then get up and talk in front of five. If I am not talking (which is very rare) I am singing!

4.  The relationships I have with people mean the world to me. I HATE when people are mad at me and I would do anything for a friend in need! 

5.  I am very emotional. I cry when i'm happy, sad, mad, frustrated or stressed. I cry during biggest looser...it get pretty bad sometimes! My excuse is my eyes are just very close to my heart. 

6.  Ever since I was young I fought for what I wanted. When I was three I hit my sister over 
the head with the claw side of the hammer. She wouldn't let me color.
7. I am a huge list person. I love making lists and planning things out! When I get to cross something off my list i feel so accomplished. 


Now for some more blogs to enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment