5.21.2011

It's the end of the world!

I feel very privileged to be writing this post tonight! The end of the world was supposed to happen today...well apparently that didn't happen. So I am happy to be alive and to continue on this journey of life! Just in case it was the last day of my life (and since our 3 make up softball games got cancelled) Kendra, Lance and I decided to do something we love. FOUR WHEELING! We borrowed Kevin's four wheeler and took lance's bike up Farmington canyon to enjoy our last day living and happy it was a warm one to do so! Or so we thought...Me and Kendra both in shorts and t-shirts went riding up the mountain. As we got higher and higher the colder it got along with more and more snow! When we got up as high as we could go we saw snow mobilers coming down the mountain in there big warm winter coats- they probably planned a little better than we did! We turned around and quickly went back to rolling up our sleeves because of the great warmth. It was such a good way to spend the last day of my life. But since i am still here...I guess I will just have to keep having more great adventures! Shucks! ;)



1 comment: