10.24.2010

I love to see the temple

This is one of my favorite pictures of the Salt Lake temple! The temple has really been on my mind and in my thoughts lately. I went and got to do baptisms for the dead the other day. I had the privilage to be baptised for my great grandma. That was the first time I had ever done baptisms for someone that was a part of my family. I felt such an amazing feeling being able to do that for my grandma! Also anoter reason is because Jake had been preparing to enter into the temple. On thursday October 21 Jake went through the temple. Of course I wasn't able to go in but I was happily waiting in the waiting room for when he came out. Before he left for the temple we were talking and the primary song "I love to see the temple" came strongly to my mind. The word say-"I love to see the temple i'll go inside someday, to feel the holy spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty." I felt so proud of Jake for being worthy and preparing himself to do this sacred duty. He came out of the temple just glowing! Through his example I know I want to be better at preparing myself so I too can go through the temple and do my sacred duty. Thank you Jacob for your amazing example!






Jake's Family at the temple!














Me and Jacob!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh TY!!! I'm also pretty sure Lance was telling you not to touch his butt at this point haha

    ReplyDelete