10.11.2010

BLOGGING!?!

So obviously I don't do this alot if you can't tell. But I have been really into other peoples bloggs lately and have been trying to think of some things to post. Oh and trying to find time! But I finally came up with something and amazingly some time sunday night. I sit down to try to figure out how to do it and realized I don't even know my password!! Lara my sister set this all up for me and it had been so long since I had done anything with my blog I forgot my password! Then I got frustrated and decided it just wasn't worth the time. I figured it all out and here I am now. I don't know if I really have the time but i want to try it out! So i may need some help from all you professional bloggers to figure this stuff out but I hope to be better and stay more on top of this! :)

1 comment: