12.16.2012

shopping, shopping and more shopping

Have I ever said how lucky I am to work where I do? Well...I am so lucky to work where I do! I get so spoiled and work with some of my best friends. This weekend we had our Christmas party which was meeting for breakfast, having a gift exchange then riding the beat bus to the fashion place mall for a shopping spree. We all went our separate ways to shop till we dropped. Then we all met at the cheese cake factory for lunch, showed each other everything we got and enjoyed the ride back home partying it up on the beat bus. 
Photobucket Photobucket
Bri and I showin our moves
Photobucket
Matchy Matchy...I'm so glad I had Bri to go shopping with this year
Photobucket
All of us after eating our yummy food. 
Photobucket Photobucket
Look at all those bags. Man we are spoiled. 
What a fun day! :)

1 comment:

  1. jenna, Ive been anonymously reading your blog for over two years! i just saw the video of jake surprising you, and my friend and i totally shed a tear! sooo cute! best wishes:)

    -steph
    rsferrante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete