10.07.2012

Conference Weekend

This lovely lady came home from school for a weekend and we went on a relaxing drive through the beautiful fall leaf filled mountains. I love the colors that fall brings and I don't ever take the time to enjoy them enough. It was nice to have the chance to do that today!


The family came over for the second session of conference for our family "secret" meeting. It was nice to be together with everyone and talk as family like we used to about family matters. I love my family, each and every one of them!

My nephew was playing with some dolls and apparently this is what I look like to him. As he was holding it walking around saying "Jenna, Jenna" and gave me the doll. 
...I guess i can see the resemblance 
Baby Bentley and Janeal just hanging out on the floor
 If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what will
 cute cousins holding hands

I love the feeling and joy that conference brings. The messages that are given to us are so powerful and strong. As I sit and listened to conference this weekend I had to hold back tears at moments because of the spirit that was present. I know that the gospel is true and that President Monson is the living prophet on this earth at this time and truly speaks the words from the lord, as well as his other councilors and leaders of the church. I am thankful for this gospel in my life and the knowledge I have of it and the joy and peace it brings me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment