9.05.2012

Summer Bucket List in 24 Hours

Before summer began Katie and I made a list of things we wanted to do while she was home from school. Sad to say our lives took over and the weeks passed by with either her or me being gone.We had done a few things like the half marathon and a road trip but for the rest we had one night to do all that was left on our bucket list....so we took the challenge to complete our bucket list in one night and succeeded! 

 Sleep on the tramp
 go to the zoo (kinda stretching this one)
 hike
 bike ride
 cabin-four wheel (close enough)
 roller blade

 swim to music
 masters of the kitchen- best smoothies ever!
 write a song
glow in the dark bubbles!
It was such a great end to the summer with Katie! I am going to miss her going back to school but I can't wait to see her on the weekends and have great skype dates!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post!! Can I just say that I think we are some of the best synchronized swimmers ever!! Olympics...probably:)!

    ReplyDelete