3.16.2012

Spring Break greatness

Spring Break couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me. A break from school and some time to play was exactly what I needed! The warm weather was also a great bonus!

Started out the weekend with heather coming to visit! I played all day Saturday with her and had a sleep over that night. It was lots of fun to play with her and I always enjoy the short but great time we have together!
Then the rest of the week I got to play with Sydney EVERYDAY!! We started our adventures doing what we do best...talking! Sunday Night we stayed up talking till about 3 in the morning! 

Monday after work I had a great work out thanks to Kendra then of course off to celebrate and watch the season finally of bachelor with Kendra, Lance and Syd. 
The most worthless couple ever- they deserve each other!

Tuesday was a productive day- cleaned my room and my car which were both long over due! Then Sydney and I felt like bringing back our childhood we roller bladed around my neighbor hood (which was SO much fun) went and got ice cream then ended the night watching Pocahontas. It was such a great day!
Wednesday and Thursday were full time work days. Even though I had to work a lot these two days of work only made my spring break better. After a lot of stress of training in the clinic I have not been my happy fun self I usually am. But this week I was back and it felt so nice and made me so happy! :) I had a skype date with Katie! Then both nights after work I enjoyed the company of my dear friend Sydney talking, rollerblading to get dinner at Wendy's and just having a great time together!

Friday I helped my sister out and went and baby sat for her. I got to spend all morning with this little cutie!

To end such a great week we get to celebrate one of my favorite holidays!!!
to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment