1.08.2011

Oh So Many Adventures


Well these Last few weeks have been well...CRAZY! With Jake leaving everyone and both of us have been trying to squeeze everything we can in. But it has been so much fun! First my work Christmas party- ugly sweaters baby!
Then the next day was Jake's family breakfast then Family Pictures!


What a cute family!! I love them! That in the middle is Jake's Little Nephew. Oh and you can't forget the sexy picture of Kendrea! haha Me and Jake got a pictrue just for fun also!  That night Jake's Grandparents invited Jake and I to The Mormon Tabernacle Christmas concert with David Archuleta! It was so amazing! Thank you so much for the great night!  

Here comes Christmas Eve- Family came over for a big dinner and opening of a few presents! It was great to be with family!
And then there was one...Christmas was a fun day and probably the most busy one I have ever had! But it was great!! Thank you everyone for such a memorable Christmas! Just a few pictures...



Matchy Matchy me and kendra- we didn't plan that! Ever had Mcdonalds on Christmas...I have! :)
Next we have Jake's Birthday AND his Farewell talk in church. It was on Faith and he did such a great job!! It was a fun way to celebrate his birthday!
















I know a lot of pictures! But there were alot of people! It was such a great time- Jake got a little crazy but thats why he is my favorite!

The next adventure was quite a fun one! Me Katie and Jacob went to Katies cabin and went snow mobiling! It was so much fun with our atempts of sledding, walking back up the hill, going fast on the snow mobiles and laughing so much!! Thank you Katie!




 
 




It came time to start saying goodbyes. My family got together to exchange christmas presents and we went to tangled. Oh how I love that movie. We all came back to open presents and then it came time for jake and I to leave. This was the last time Jake was going to see my family for two years. It was a sad goodbye. I don't thinkk I have really cried like I did that night for awhile. Jake was so cute and had such a hard time!
Nate couldn't stop hugging Jake- It was a sad good thing!



 Our Adventures are starting to dwindle down. This time we took our adventures up into the mountains to do snowboarding at powder mountain. We got a big group together and went up new years eve to party on the mountain. Kevin, Lorin, Kendra, Lance, Jessica, Kyle, Mike, Syd, Me and Jake. What a party!! Thank you everyone for caming and celebrating the new year!!

Another going away party...This was for all the Grandparents and Jake's family to come say their goodbyes.





What many great adventures we have had. I have loved every minute of every adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment